Printer Setup: Paper Loading
1. Remove your printer from the box.
2. Press the button on the left-hand side of the printer to open the paper compartment
3. Take the plastic printer piece provided in the box and slide it through the paper leaving some to be fed out of the printer.
4. Take the roll of paper with the plastic piece sticking through the middle and place it on the ledges in the paper compartment of the printer again leaving some paper to be fed out of the printer.
5. Close the compartment.
6. Plug the Power adapter into the power line and insert it into the power port on the back of your printer.
7. Plug the power cord into a wall outlet (avoid using surge protectors if possible)
8. Turn on the power switch on the front bottom left side of the printer and it should beep twice.